- Secure Private Networks on the Internet
- Encrypted & Reliable Communication
- Centrally defined VPN topology
- Managed LAN, 1:1 NAT modes
- Firewall & Access Control
- User-friendly Management
- Easy Deployment
- Extensive Platform Compatibility
WebAccess/VPN is a software designed to create safe communications systems while using the Internet. WebAccess/VPN is an OpenVPN server, which offers three functions for the creation of safe private networks in a public environment.
- As an OpenVPN server it connects clients (Advantech routers and end user computers) via an OpenVPN tunnel. It creates communication links between individual tunnels and thereby enables individual devices, which are behind Advantech routers to communicate between each other.
- Based on the user-defined network configuration and connection parameters of VPN tunnels, WebAccess/VPN creates a configuration file for Advantech routers during the configuration process WebAccess/VPN also creates secure certificates for both sides of the secured OpenVPN tunnel , therefore, the user can install individual Advantech routers easily into a virtual private network, including a complete security system against attacks or unauthorized access to individual local networks.
- WebAccess/VPN also informs the user about the connection status of individual routers, so it is also used as an instrument for basic network management.
The WebAccess/VPN solution:
WebAccess/VPN provides solutions for applications where you need to connect devices connected via local area networks (LAN), and a router, which provides communication with the local area network (LAN), and does not have (cannot have or it is not desirable) a public internet IP address.
WebAccess/VPN provides solutions relevant to network security and secure connection of individual local networks.
WebAccess/VPN provides a solution to the problem of how to connect devices which are behind routers with SIM cards belonging to various 5G/4G/3G/2G operators. That is also for devices that are in various countries and use local tariffs without a roaming service, but use the WebAccess/VPN communication server