The ITalks ERS Desk LoRa sensor has been specially developed to monitor workplace assignment in an office environment. For example, you attach the products under the desks and then measure whether someone is standing or sitting.
In addition to workplace assignment, the product also measures temperature, humidity and light.
The ITalks ERS Desk is easy to install and works on batteries. There is no power supply required. Moreover, the product is easy to configure via NFC ( Near Field Communication ) .
ITALKS ERS – LORA ALLIANCE CERTIFIED
These ITalks sensors are LoRa Alliance certified and therefore suitable for both private and public networks.
THE EASE OF A STARTERSKIT
You may not only want a LoRa sensor but a total solution. A starter kit can help. For the ITalks ERS-CO2 we recommend the following Starter kit:
A starter kit includes:
- LoRa Alliance certified
- ready-to-use LoRaWan device
- sensor workplace assignment
- sensor temperature
- sensor humidity
- sensor light
- easy configuration via NFC ( Near Field Communication )
- over the air configuration
- dimensions: 86 x 86 x 26 mm
- comes without battery. You need 2
- accuracy: ± 0.5 ° C, ± 2% rh
- resolution: 0.1 ° C, 0.1% rh
- range: 8 km (LoRa ™ modulation SF10)
- battery life: 5 years, depending on the interval set
- 2 x 3.6V AA lithium battery – optional to order
- smart building
- workplace occupancy, optimal utilization of flex workstations
- monitoring office climate thanks to the temperature sensor and the humidity sensor