The ITalks MCS 1608 LoRa sensor with I/O and 1-Wire is suitable to operate over the LoRaWan protocol and with MCS ITalks Private LoRa applications.
The LoRa sensor has:
- I/O for connecting device inputs and outputs
- 1-Wire communication. With 1-Wire communication it is possible to connect various sensors, such as temperature, humidity etc.
- 8Ah battery, allowing the ITalks sensor to function stand-alone
- robust IP67 housing, so that indoor and outdoor use is possible
- Optionally, magnets can be supplied, so that the product can be mounted on a metal surface
- 2 x DI (digital input)
- 2 x AI (analog input)
- 1 x DO (digital output)
- 1-wire bus
- IP67 housing
- LoRaWan protocol – LoRa Alliance certified
- inputs and outputs for switching all kinds of objects