The ITalks MCS 1608 Tracker is suitable to function over the LoRaWan protocol. The sensor is robust with IP67 housing and therefore also very suitable for outdoor applications.
The LoRa sensor has:
- 3D accelerometer
- 8Ah battery, allowing the ITalks sensor to function stand-alone
- Robust IP67 housing for indoor and outdoor use
- Optionally, magnets can be supplied, so that the product can easily be attached to a metal surface.
- IP67 housing
- LoRaWan protocol – LoRa Alliance certified
- 3D Accelerometer
- Tracking & tracing of objects, such as building materials, cabins, agricultural equipment etc.