Features and Benefits
* Fully managed so you can manage network operation, configuration, and security via web interface
* Redundant ring technology for ultra-fast recovery time
* Alarm outputs help you detect and report network irregularities before serious problems happen
* Dual power inputs help keep power on continuously and applications running non-stop
* IP30 case, DIN or panel mount is ideal for industrial applications, hazardous environments
* Gigabit options allow for higher throughput speeds for high bandwidth networks
B&B Electronics Elinx ESW500 series Industrial Managed Ethernet Switches provide powerful functionality in an IP30 DIN-rail or panel mount package. Designed for industrial application and engineered with managed features such as IGMP Snooping, Port Based VLAN, 802.1Q Tag VLAN, STP, RSTP, Web Based Management, Ingress Packet Filtering, and Egress Rate Control.
These managed switches also come with important industrial features to ensure reliable communications in an industrial application. RingOn is Rapid Rescue and Recovery System for Ethernet networks which is designed to provide a backup system (path) for communications. If a break occurs in the physical network communications can be restored in less than 15 ms.
* Light industrial design 61000-6-1 specifications
* Shock, Vibration Tested
* Temperature rating: -10 to 60