Remotely monitor temperature and manage your medical assets
Requirements to store and transport Covid-19 vaccines are emerging all over the world and here in the UK.
Adey Electronics and HW Group can help you deliver these types of solutions with Ares and PT-1000.
Medical assets and vaccines are particularly sensitive to temperature variations, they need to constantly be kept at specific temperatures, some well below the freezing point, so it is critical to have a reliable monitoring system.
Ares 12 GPRS/LTE coupled with the Temp 1Wire PT1000 sensor, will help keep assets at the ideal temperature. As soon as temperatures exceed their safety margins, the sensitive PT1000 cable will detect this and Ares will notify you by SMS, email or a call, preventing potentially devastating losses.
- Ares 12 can monitor motion and door contact (of refrigerator/freezer system)
- Internal battery for up to 24 hours
- Ares unit can also detect if a refrigerator/freezer has a power failure
- Easily add more sensors, such as smoke detectors and CO2 sensors
- Alarm SMS and calls to multiple users
- Data from Ares can be obtained on SensDesk via SNMP
- Logging of temperature and humidity, many other functions